The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

rofl

Sure, I liked Ultimate Showdown... But hell this was funny. Just the fact that it was SO stupid. That's what made it funny. I loved it when you paused and couldn't think of anything that rhymed, so you just started going "Deelluouweloowelloyou" Classic.

The HATTA's Rant The HATTA's Rant

No thanks.

Last I checked, you're white... right? So doesn't that mean you're a white person acting black? Yes it does. The part about the black chicks and the pay check did make me smile, but not even a chuckle so...

Really nothing has changed, Other then Foamy now being a wigger.

"As if black people have enuff problems." What the hell was with that? What are you trying to pull... Since everything else has failed you're going to try to get blacks to join your cult? I'm sure some people have even voted high not to seem racist.. But there's the problem... this flash IS racist, you make black people look like morons.

Um, I still don't know what the hell he was "ranting" about... It was more... Like you were just some dumb black guy complaining about wiggers... For christ sake, alot of people already hate wiggers, this was just a useless addition to something everybody already knows. Guess what, you are now a wigger, Congrats.

That warning thing.... You basicly said people who don't like this don't have a sense of humor? Oh gee, thats sure one way to get more fans.. Telling the people who already dont like your submissions that they have tasteless humor.

illwill, I thought you coulda done better... I guess you've completely run out of originality, and have turned to racism. You might aswell stop before you do something seriously wrong.

sheepfleece sheepfleece

Well...

I sure as hell was ready to laugh.

But then ... This dry flash bored me to death. That was very bland hummor, and the "Are you ready to laugh?" Didn't help... in fact it made it worse. Next time put some thought into your jokes, and get rid of that line.

The Animation? Flawless... but nothing can out-do a good laugh.

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

Well done! This is just what I needed to brighten up my day. O RLY?

See you on the front page!

BlondStar BlondStar

...Wtf?

I remember hearing this a very very long time ago.

I doubt you made that clip. So basicly all you did was add text. That was terrible, You can do so much better then this, I've seen it.

Santa Ho Santa Ho

Once again!!

That was pretty funny... You've made funnier but this was good.

I'm just going to clear something up for a few people. The thinks hitting him, are HOES!! Thats what makes this funny! Hoe, hoe, Ho. Some people couldn't make that connection and it was bugging me. Anyways, Good work!! Keep it up.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

You've done it!

If you've noticed... Ebaumsworld went down today!!

The site is litteraly OFFLINE! You've single handedly take him off, for a day.. atleast.. Maybe even longer... who knows.

and you're right about his malicious coding... I was a victim of it.

VERY NICE SONG! You have a fan <3

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

Wonderfull!!

Priceless stuff! See you on the front page!!

Creature Creature

Holy hell!!

That was so lame, It was scary!! I think I just pissed myself.

+Genocide+ +Genocide+